Cultural Affairs Committee
Richard Niederberg, Cultural Affairs Committee Chair
The Cultural Affairs Committee provides visibility for the arts in Studio City and preserves and promotes its culture and heritage.
Cultural Affairs Committee meetings are normally held at 7pm on the 1st Tuesday of the every month or as need arises.
Current Cultural Committee members are:
- Richard Niederberg (Board Member, Chair)
- Mary Mallory (Stakeholder, Vice-Chair, Secretary)
- Lana Shackelford (Board Member)
- Rudy Melendez (Board Member)
- Nika Shneyder (Stakeholder)
- Joanne Deutch (Stakeholder)
- Bret Shefter (Stakeholder)
- Denise Welvang(Pre sident, ex-officio)
Notable Accomplishments of the Cultural Affairs Committee:
- Produced, with the help of some energetic non-committee members, the SCNC’s 3rd Annual LUMINARIA event at the Campo de Cahuenga.
Please email us, if you are interested in joining the SCNC Cultural Affairs Committee.
Meetings (Agendas, Minutes, Documents)
→ View Calendar
Minutes for Board and Committees are available to view in the Studio City Neighborhood Council's office.
If you wish to setup a meeting to access these minutes please call (818) 655-5400.
Your involvement is key!
Keep up-to-date with the Studio City Neighborhood Council and Local events.
View our neighborhood council boundaries for which we deal with.
Read our latest update.
© 2018 Studio City Neighborhood Council.
All Rights Reserved.
4024 Radford Ave. Editorial Bldg. 2, Room 6.
Studio City, CA 91604
~ Tel. (818) 655-5400 ~ Fax (818) 655-8240