Cultural Affairs Committee
Richard Niederberg, Cultural Affairs Committee Chair
The Cultural Affairs Committee provides visibility for the arts in Studio City and preserves and promotes its culture and heritage.
Cultural Affairs Committee meetings are normally held at 7pm on the 1st Tuesday of the every month or as need arises.
Current Cultural Committee members are:
- Richard Niederberg (Board Member, Chair)
- Mary Mallory (Stakeholder, Vice-Chair, Secretary)
- Joanne Deutch (Stakeholder)
- Andrew Sussman (Board Member)
- Richard Welsh (Board Member)
- Patrick Lewis(Pre sident, ex-officio)
Notable Accomplishments of the Cultural Affairs Committee:
- Produced, with the help of some energetic non-committee members, LUMINARIA is in its 6th year. LUMINARIA is held at the Campo de Cahuenga at 3919 Lankershim Blvd., across from Universal.
Please email us, if you are interested in joining the SCNC Cultural Affairs Committee.
Meetings (Agendas, Minutes, Documents)
→ View Calendar
Minutes for Board and Committees are available to view in the Studio City Neighborhood Council's office.
If you wish to setup a meeting to access these minutes please call (818) 655-5400.
Your involvement is key!
Keep up-to-date with the Studio City Neighborhood Council and Local events.
View our neighborhood council boundaries for which we deal with.
Read our latest update.
© 2019 Studio City Neighborhood Council.
All Rights Reserved.
4024 Radford Ave. Editorial Bldg. 2, Room 6.
Studio City, CA 91604
~ Tel. (818) 655-5400 ~ Fax (818) 655-8240
Web Design by The Web Corner