Public Safety Committee
PUBLIC SAFETY COMMITTEE
CRAIG RADOW, COMMITTEE CHAIR
The mission of the Public Safety Committee is to create an ongoing dialog between stakeholders, local law enforcement and elected leaders in an effort to foster a safe living and working environment for the community.
Public Safety Committee meetings are normally held at 7:00pm on the 4th Thursday of the month, or as the need arises. Meetings are held at CBS Studios, Studio City.
Current Committee Members:
- Craig Radow (Board Member, Chair)
- Patrice Berlin (Board Member)
- Alex Izbicki (Board Member)
- Michael Piscitelli (Stakeholder)
- Marsha Newman (Stakeholder)
- Patty Kirby (Stakeholder)
- Patrick Lewis (President, ex-officio)
Please click here
if you are interested in joinining the SCNC Public Safety Committee.
Meetings (Agendas, Minutes, Documents)
→ View Calendar
Minutes for Board and Committees are available to view in the Studio City Neighborhood Council's office.
If you wish to setup a meeting to access these minutes please call (818) 655-5400.