* Create and preserve public open space
* Create a unique L.A.Riverfront site
* Capture and treat polluted water runoff from surrounding areas before it enters the L.A. River
* Protect historical recreational uses including golf and tennis
* Create pedestrian and bicycle trails – linking to regional bicycle paths and local businesses
* Provide Los Angeles River and River Trail access
Save LA River Open Space is working to preserve this precious recreational open space in perpetuity for all to enjoy.